Who Should do PRINCE2 Foundation Course
PRINCE2 Foundation is aimed at project managers and aspiring future project managers. It is also relevant to other individuals, involved in managing and delivering the projects which includes: Members from Project Board, Project management team, Team leaders, Quality professionals, Team members working on projects, PMO staff, etc.
- Multiple choice examination
- 75 questions
- Five questions out of 75 will be considered as pre-test questions and only 70 are scored for the examination result
- Pass Score: 50% (35 marks out of 70)
- Closed book exam
PRINCE2 Foundation Training Course Introduction Video
Modes of Training
About The Course
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification talks about the PRINCE2 principles and helps to obtain basic understanding on PRINCE2 project management methodology. Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the individuals who want to pursue PRINCE2 Practitioner course. PRINCE2 Foundation training sets the basics of project management right for the enthusiasts who are into managing the projects starting from planning until closing. Will introduction to project inception phase, a well established evaluation is in place before the project starts. Post this phase, project go/no-go decision can be taken. This is valid for the principle that, ‘if you want to fail then fail early’.
Driven by the strong roots of best practices which are revised timely to ensure you get the latest & best happenings, one can remain valid in the current time of industry. This certification is widely accepted across the globe and even more in UK, Europe, Australia, Middle East. Salaries of PRINCE2 certified professionals has been high in comparison to possessing no project management certifications.
- There are 2 levels in PRINCE2 Qualification PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- There are no pre-requisites for PRINCE2 Foundation certification.For practitioner exam, candidates must pass PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
- Both online and paper based exams can be taken. Nevertheless, exam should be taken from Accredited Examination centers (AEC) only. ExcelR is authorized AEC for PRINCE2 exams globally
- PRINCE2 Foundation certificate has lifetime validity. PRINCE2 Registered Practitioners should pass PRINCE2 re-registration exam in 3-5 years
- Yes, Examination cost is also included in the course fees
- All our trainers are qualified, accredited, experienced and passionate about training. The rich experience they carry would add value and ensures a thorough knowledge acquisition
- Send us an email [email protected] with your query. Our Subject Matter Experts/Sales team will approach you to clarify your queries or call us on 1800-212-2120 (Toll Free number – India), 608-218-3798 (USA), 800 800 9706 (India), 203-514-6638 (United Kingdom), 128-520-3240 (Australia).