Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
ExcelR offers 2 days Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training from authorized Certified Scrum Trainers (CST) who are considered to be the best in the industry. Along with the 2 days training we offer you e-learning access for PMI- ACP (Agile certified practitioner), mock examinations, 16 PDUs (professional development unit) and many more….
Overview of Certified ScrumMaster (CSM):
A Certified ScrumMaster aids teams working on the projects to properly implement Scrum practices and thereby helps in increasing the success rate of the projects. CSM will facilitate the project activities and protects the team from external and internal distractions and ensures that the knowledge and expertise pertaining to Scrum is shared among the team and teams follow the Scrum values, practices and principles.
Certified ScrumMaster® certification is offered by Scrum Alliance. Scrum Alliance is a not-for-profit membership organization established to propagate the best practices in Scrum methodology across the globe.
Things you will learn…
- Discuss the four values of Agile as stated in the Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Empirical and defined processes
- The Significance of Done
- The Five Scrum Values
- Applicability of Scrum
2. Scrum Roles
- Overview of Scrum roles
- Role of Product Owner and responsibilities
- Authority of Product owner
- Single Overall Product Owner per Product
- Organizational Respect
- Role of the Team
- Team Authority
- Team work
- Team characteristics
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- Why no project Manager?
- How specialist roles like Business Analysts/ Architects in traditional project management change in Scrum?
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
- Product Backlog
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog
- Burn down Charts
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
CSM Examination Format
- Multiple-choice and true/false questions
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Passing score: 24 out of 35 questions (69%).
- Exam type: Open book exam
- Two attempts are allowed within 90 days after you receive your welcome email to pass the test at no cost. After —two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Benefits of ScrumMaster Certification:
By earning Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) one would gain the following benefits:
- Helps in improving the career prospects by increasing the marketability of your profile because Scrum is the —leading Agile methodology which is adopted and adapted by the organizations across the globe
- CSM certification demonstrates the attainment of knowledge pertaining to Scrum
- Can be part of Scrum community and contribute to the evolution of Scrum methodology
Upcoming Batches for Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Trainers (CST) provides training and the certification issuing body is Scrum Allianz
- Yes the course fee includes 2 days training and examination also
- After completing your CSM course, an email will be received from Scrum Alliance to your registered email address. The email includes a link to create your login credentials. Subsequent to the creation of login credentials you will get access to take online exam. Once the exam is successfully completed you will be asked to accept a license agreement. Subsequently you will receive the official designation of Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
- All our instructors are Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs), authorized trainers from Scrum Allianz. They are considered to be the best trainers in the industry with relevant industry experience and who have passion for training.
- You will receive Scrum Alliance approved course material
- There are no pre-requisites to take this certification. Nevertheless 2 days training from CST is mandatory to sit for the exam