CyberArk is a leading provider of privileged access management (PAM) solutions that help organizations protect their critical assets and sensitive information from cyber threats. It includes a range of products that provide end-to-end PAM capabilities, from securing and managing privileged credentials to detecting and responding to cyber threats in real-time.
With growing data and increasing cyber threats, the demand for CyberArk professionals is sky-high. And to fill that massive gap, our comprehensive CyberArk training program covers all aspects of CyberArk, from the basics of privileged access management to advanced techniques for protecting against cyber threats, along with safety management, troubleshooting, and account integration.
We understand that every organization is different, which is why we offer a range of training options that can be customized to meet your unique requirements. From small businesses to large enterprises, our training is designed to help you achieve your cybersecurity goals.
You’ll gain hands-on experience working on a range of tools and features that enable organizations to enforce security policies, manage access to critical systems and applications, and monitor and analyze user activity.
By enrolling in our CyberArk Training program, you can equip your team with the skills they need to safeguard your organization against cyber threats, enhance your cybersecurity posture, and stay ahead of the competition.
At ExcelR, we have a team of trainers who are experts in their field, with extensive experience and a passion for simplifying complex topics. They are extremely knowledgeable and always keep themselves in tune with the latest market trends so that you never miss anything crucial and stay updated with our state-of-the-art curriculum.
Take your first step by taking our CyberArk training today, and learn from the top-notch mentors with 13+ years of experience in the industry. The best part is that you will gain hands-on experience working on industry-ready tools, skills, and their best practices while working on projects and case studies. This will help you tackle real-life scenarios essential to your job and position yourself as a highly-skilled professional.
Why Should You Choose ExcelR for CyberArk Training?
The CyberArk training from ExcelR is one of the best in the market and is globally available, providing a seamless transition from beginner-level to advanced topics. You can take it from any corner of the world and excel in your career.
Our approach towards training is highly personalized, direct, and unambiguous. We start with a thorough understanding of your goals and requirements. From there, we tailor our syllabus to include real-world case studies that will help you tackle any challenges you may encounter.
The course we offer at ExcelR is the most comprehensive and customized one in the industry, providing a seamless learning experience and helping you achieve your career goals. You’re in safe hands whether you want to advance in your career or make the best use of CyberArk in your organization.
Are you ready to take your CyberArk skills to the next level? Look no further than ExcelR's globally available, live-virtual course! With lifetime access to our learning management system, you can revisit each session at your convenience and use it as a reference whenever you need it.
But our program isn't just about theory – it's packed with real-life projects, assignments, and case studies that will prepare you for real-world situations. And when you hit a roadblock, our team of expert trainers is here to guide you through 1:1 support over phone calls, emails, and WhatsApp.
With our personalized guidance and vast experience, you'll be equipped to tackle any challenge and climb the corporate ladder easily and quickly. Don't settle for a basic training program – choose ExcelR's CyberArk course and set yourself apart as a highly skilled professional in your industry.
Customized CyberArk Training Based on Corporate Requirements
ExcelR is best known for its customized training. Our experts work closely to understand your requirements and objectives, crafting a state-of-art syllabus that includes real-world case studies and hands-on projects to prepare you for any challenge.
You’ll learn how to identify the particular uses of CyberArk in your organization. You’ll learn about the various components of CyberArk, how they function, and how they work together to provide security for your sensitive data.
Towards the end of the course, you’ll be well aware of how to install the fully integrated CyberArk infrastructure in your organization. Additionally, you will learn how to configure different policies within CyberArk to maximize its effectiveness in safeguarding your assets with a thorough understanding of how CyberArk can be utilized to protect your organization from cyber threats.
You can rest assured that our training will be designed with your business goals in mind, so you can be confident that you're learning the skills you need to succeed in your role. With our approach, you'll find each topic exciting and rewarding, and you'll come away from our training with a practical understanding of how to apply your new skills in the workplace.
Who Can Join This Training?
- IT professionals
- Security analysts
- System administrators
- Individuals who are responsible for managing and securing sensitive data and infrastructure within their organization.
Privileged Identity Management – Introduction
- Enterprise pain area
- Associated risk expected
- Cyber Attack Lifecycle
CyberArk Solution Components
- CyberArk Vault
- Password Vault Web Access Manager
- Privileged Session Manager
- Central Password Manager
- CyberArk Vault Client
Overview of CyberArk functioning
CyberArk Infrastructure Installation
- Installation Prerequisites (Network, Software
- OS/Hardware) CyberArk Port awareness.
- CyberArk Vault Installation.
- CyberArk Active Directory Integration
- CyberArk Email Notification engine configure awareness
- CyberArk CPM Installation
- CyberArk PVWA Installation.
- CyberArk PSM Installation.
- CyberArk Vault Client Installation.
CyberArk Policy Configuration Overview
CyberArk Policy Creation
- Master Policy
- CPM Platform Policy
- Scheduled Task
CyberArk Safe Management
- Safe Creation
- User addition (Ldap) User Access Matrix Dual Control
- Object Level Access Control
CyberArk Account Integration
- Network Device Overview
- Security Device Overview
- Creating encrypted credential password file for pvwaapp user
- Creating encrypted credential password file for gw user
- Creating encrypted credential password file for password manager user
- Creating encrypted credential password file for psmapp user
- Creating encrypted credential password file for psmgw user
- Unlocking and password resetting of all above-mentioned system users
CyberArk DR Overview
- DR Vault
- DR CPM
- DR PVWA
- DR PSM
CyberArk Use Cases
- User Onboarding Privileged Single-Sign-on Password Reconciliation
- Access privilege of User Accounts in PAM Authentication (2-factor) Overview
- Dual Access Control
- Auditing/Reporting Session
CyberArk Vault Backup Activity
AIM Installation used cases and Troubleshooting
- Agent-based Installation CP
- Configuration of CP
- Agentless AIM installation and use cases
- Used cases of AIM and function calls to Vault
PTA Installation and Configuration
- PTA installation and integration with CyberArk solution
- Configuration files of PTA and used cases of exploits and its
Different Types of PTA
- PTA used cases and its integration with Vault
- Analyzing alerts and dashboard in PTA
- Working on risk scores and policy configuration
- Difference between basic and enterprise PTA license
- Attacks overview
Securing Admin Users and Break Glass
Securing CyberArk administrator accounts
- Onboarding critical CyberArk Administrator accounts and managing via CPM
Break glass process and catastrophic PAM fail remediation.
- Onboarding Break glass accounts and password rotation via Group Policy
- Managing Break Glass Custodians
- Restoring Vault in the event of complete DC and DR being down
- Overall deployment and troubleshooting for CyberArk deployment
Custom Connector and its Deployment
- Types of Connectors in CyberArk
- How to build a custom connector
- Inspecting Web Elements
- Setting up web plugins and connectors for Web applications
- Auto IT basics
KPIs in PAM
- Define a risk mitigation strategy
- Establish a baseline of privileged controls
- Evaluate the strength of existing controls
- Design an effective Reporting framework
- Execute your Reporting strategy
- Periodically enhance your PAM program.