What Is Moogsoft Corporate Training All About?
The application of Artificial Intelligence in the IT operations, the AIOps, the terminology as named by Gartner, is gaining gradual momentum with a rising need for an adaptable ecosystem to cope with the dynamic and evolving IT setup that is prevalent today.
According to Gartner, the exclusive use of AIOps and tools by large enterprises to monitor applications and infrastructure will increase to 30% in 2023, which was just 5% back in 2018.
There are plenty of AIOps platforms available in the market to address this issue, of which Moogsoft is one. Precisely, Moogsoft simplifies, automates, and speeds up managing the workflows by the use of extensive and domain-specific tools, thus reducing risks and improving agility.
Our Moogsoft course training covers installing, configuring, reading dashboards, maintenance, monitoring, integrations, and more modules that are built around the platform.
We have top-notch Moogsoft certified trainers and mentors to lead the corporate training, who will guide you through theoretical as well as practical sessions on implementing Moogsoft. Thus by the end of the sessions, you’ll for sure gain clarity of how to use the platform, the various machine learning algorithms it houses, how the platform coordinates various tools and aid in continuous monitoring, and a lot more Moogsoft best practices.
Why Should You Choose ExcelR for?
Unlike the other training providers, we believe in a blended learning approach that combines theory and practice, and we incorporate it into our Moogsoft training, at the completion of which, you’ll be awarded a certificate of completion that is recognized by the industry. Besides, we offer a lifetime access to the learning management system, wherein you can access the recorded sessions, revisit the modules, as and when you want and learn at your own pace.
Our post-training support has been one of the highlights of this Moogsoft course training. This is where you’ll get individual mentors who’ll guide you through the technicalities. Besides this, you can always reach out to our dedicated support team over the phone, through emails, or through live chats for any further assistance.
Customized Training for Corporate Requirements
We understand that corporate sector come with specific requirements, and we cater to it by analyzing the organization size, employee headcount, number of batches required, work timings, and other factors. We also customize the training content based on the requirements.
We have partnered with 400+ corporate clients so far and their satisfactory reviews have helped us expand our footprints across the globe.
Who Can Take This Course?
You need to possess a basic understanding on infrastructure management.
Preferably, Software developers, Software engineers, Technical leads, System administrators, AI Engineers, DevOps engineers, SRE Engineers
- Moogsoft Introduction & Overview
- Component & Functional Architecture
- Versions and Latest Updates
- Installation and High Availability Architecture
- UI Features and UI Customization
- User, Role, and Team Management
- Moogsoft Services Overview – I
- Data Ingestion Overview
- Types of Data Ingestion - Components and Configuration Via the UI
- Event and Alert Processing
- Configuration and Use of System Settings
- System Configuration Files
- Workflow Engine Overview
- Severity and Other Alert Columns Overview.
- Situations Overview
- Situation Design, Components and Workflow Engine
- Cookbook Overview
- Display Options of Alerts and Situations
- Dashboard and Reports - Alerts & Situation Filters
- Moogsoft Services Overview – II
- Graze API Overview
- Usage of Graze API
- Workflow Engine Overview
- Alert and Situation Tools
- Maintenance Window Manager
- Autoclose Options for Alerts and Situations
- Integrations Overview
- Moobots, LAMs and Moolets
- SAML 2.0 Integration
- ServiceNOW Integration for ITSM Ticketing and Enrichment
- Grafana Server and Plugin Installation and Configuration
- Alert and Situation Enrichment Strategies and Implementation Via the UI and Workflow Engine
- Moogsoft Services Overview – III
- Moogsoft Databases, Tables Overview
- Troubleshooting and Log File Analysis
- Other Operator Actions
- Available Resources for Further Learning