Upcoming Batches on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What is AWS (Amazon Web Services)?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Explore how millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
Cloud is a new normal in today’s IT industry. One of the most challenging steps required to deploy an application infrastructure in the cloud involves the physics of moving data into and out of the cloud. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a number of services for moving data, and each solution offers various levels of speed, security, cost, and performance. This paper outlines the different AWS services that can help seamlessly transfer on-premises data to and from the AWS Cloud.
Experienced and highly qualified trainers having an average of 8 – 10 years of experience in the said industry. Also the training content which ExcelR provides is incomparable with any other training institute. We provide assignments on topic wise which makes you to practice and revise the concepts on the same day and support will continue post training
Things you will Learn…..
The following are some common uses for AWS:
- Store public or private data.
- Host a dynamic website, or web app. These websites include classic three-tier applications, with web, application, and database tiers.
- Support students or online training programs.
• Process business and scientific
- Classroom, Instructor Led Virtual Classroom Training and E-learning
- Yes, we provide lifetime access to AWS videos on our state of the art LMS system to recap your concepts at your own pace and convenience.