What Is Oracle Apex Corporate Training?
Oracle Application Express, Oracle APEX in short and formerly called HTML DB, is a low-code application development platform with which you can build and deploy apps that are fast, scalable, and secure. With Oracle Apex, you can deploy the developed apps both in cloud as well as on-premises, and the best part is this doesn’t require any programming experience!
Oracle Apex has been recognized as the customers’ choice for enterprise low-code application platforms by 2022 Gartner Peer Insights. It’s one of the top 3 mobile application development softwares, with a 11.96% market share, according to reports by Datanyze.
Get the knack of building web applications using the tool, with our Oracle Apex training and hands-on exercises.
Our Oracle Apex course is led by top-notch instructors who have a flair for creating and deploying applications using the tool, and also have mastered it having trained umpteen learners like you. They also bring to the table considerable experience in delivering quality training across the corporate sector. We’ve got them in-house to curate top-class content modules that includes creating desktop and mobile database applications, reports, page processing, validating and debugging, and more, and also deliver them effectively as part of the sessions.
Why Should You Choose ExcelR for Oracle Apex Training?
Our training methodology is a perfect combination of theory and practice. The theoretical classes blended with practical labs ensure that the learners know the ins and outs of developing applications using Oracle Apex and that their skillset meets the industry demands. As you complete the theory classes, you’ll have one-on-one mentors to guide you through all assignments and projects you are involved with. All our corporate clients greatly value this post-training support that we offer. Furthermore, every learner gets unlimited access to the course materials for a year; one can refer to the recorded sessions as and when they want and upskill at their own pace.
Apart from the post-training support, we also have a dedicated Oracle Apex team, whom you can reach out to over phone, emails, and through live chats, just in case you need assistance in any regard. They’ll have details regarding the batch schedule, platform you take the course on, the duration of the course, and so on. Our uncompromised training quality and support have always helped us have an edge over our counterparts in the industry.
Customized Oracle Apex Training Based on Corporate Requirements
Catering to the corporate sector for close to a decade now, we have 400+ client partners to whom we provide our training solutions. We know that the requirements differ from one company to another, and we’ve made ways to incorporate new modules, extend some, and also remove a few as per the clients’ requirements, thus providing customized Oracle Apex course content. Also, we take into account the size of each team, its members’ age groups, working hours, and other criteria before designing the training deliverables.
Who Can Take Up This Oracle Apex Certification Course?
Our Oracle Apex training is beneficial for any beginner, developer, database administrator, project leader, sales or marketing manager, graduate, student, and low-code enthusiast.
A basic knowledge of PL/SQL Programming is advantageous.
- Course Goals
- Course Outline
- Order Management Database Application (OMDA)
- Introducing Course Persona: Jack
- Course Environment: Products Installed
- Course Environment: Workspace Details
- Accessing the Labs Directory
- Application Express Overview
- Application Express Terms and Concepts
- Using Application Express
- Application Builder Overview
- Introducing Database Applications
- Creating Database Applications
- Creating Mobile Application
- Introducing Reports
- Using Classic Reports
- Using Interactive Reports
- Creating and Customizing an Interactive Report
- Creating Reports for a Mobile Application
- Creating Column Toggle Report
- Creating a Reflow Report
- Using Forms
- Creating Forms
- Modifying Forms
- Creating a Form in a Mobile Application
- Introducing Page Definition
- Working with Page Regions
- Working with Pages
- Introducing Items
- Using Items
- Creating List of Value (LOV) Type of Items
- Using Buttons
- Understanding Session State in Oracle Application Express
- Using Session State in Oracle Application Express
- Introducing Page Processing
- Including Computations
- Including Processes
- Including Validations
- Including Branches
- Using the Advisor
- Managing Your Attribute Dictionary
- Debugging Your Application
- Introducing Shared Components
- Creating Tabs
- Creating Lists
- Creating Breadcrumbs
- Creating a Navigational Bar
- Using Themes
- Using Templates
- Using Files
- Securing an Application
- Using Authentication Schemes
- Using Authorization Schemes
- Using Session State Protection
- Building a Hierarchical List with Images
- Building a Site Map
- Enforcing Authorization on Your Site Map
- Linking Interactive Reports using a Declarative Filter
- Creating Data Load Wizard Pages
- Creating an Upload and Download Page
- Adding BLOB Data to an Existing Application
- Sending Email from an Application
- Creating and Using Charts
- Enhanced Charting Examples
- Using Calendars
- Using Trees
- Using Dynamic Actions
- Using Plug-Ins
- Printing a Standard Report with Derived Output
- Creating a PDF Report with Multiple Queries
- What is Team Development?
- Managing Feedback