What is ITIL® Foundation Certification?
ITIL Foundation is the entry-level certification within the ITIL qualification scheme. It provides an insight on the best practices that IT organizations have to adopt and adapt for effective IT Service Management. ITIL ensures that IT services are aligned to the changing business needs and provides guidance to transform IT as a strategic asset rather than being mere service provider. ExcelR offers both classroom and online training on ITIL® Foundation certification, delivered by certified, experienced trainers who are considered as one of the best ITIL Foundation trainers in the industry. We are one of the best ITIL® Foundation training institutes. This ITIL® Foundation course includes interactive ITIL® classes, Courseware, 60 Day E-learning access, 4 Practice Tests, ITIL® Foundation exam and much more. Our training sessions are based on the ITIL Foundation exam syllabus and covers all important terms and terminologies used in ITIL. ExcelR ITIL Foundation training is provided by the best-in-class faculty who have extensive practical experience in the field of IT Service management and ITIL Process implementation. We ensure that the training is interactive and the training has the dual perspective – knowledge acquisition and exam oriented. Our Classroom ITIL training is blended with practical real time examples and fun.
Who Should do ITIL Foundation Certification?
The target group of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
For individuals who want to develop a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and nuances of IT service management and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
IT professionals working in IT organizations where ITIL has been implemented and want to improve the best practices as part of the Continual Service Improvement.
For individuals who want to pursue the next levels of ITIL as ITIL Foundation is a prerequisite for the ITIL Intermediate and ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
- ITIL is considered the world’s most widely recognized IT service management certification. Therefore, most customers and business are looking for certified ITIL professionals to optimize their IT services. And IT professionals are leveraging ITIL certification to advance their career.
- Increasingly, prospective clients and employers are making ITIL Certifications a prerequisite for technical and IT service management roles.
- ITIL certification has grown to become the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management in the world.
- The ITIL certification shows prospective and current employers a strong level of commitment to personal success and demonstrates the drive to stay ahead of the competition in the IT field.
ITIL Foundation Training Course Introduction Video
ExcelR ITIL Foundation training is provided by the best in class faculty who have extensive practical experience in the field of IT Service management and ITIL Process implementation.
We ensure that the training is interactive and the training has the dual perspective – knowledge acquisition and exam oriented.
Our Classroom ITIL training is blended with practical real time examples and fun.
- No, there are no pre-requisites to do ITIL Foundation certification
- Yes, the fee includes both the training and examination
- Exam includes 40 multiple-choice questions and the pass mark is 26 (65%)
- We provide exam warranty. If you fail in your first attempt you shall bear the examination costs for the second attempt
- Accredited course material, access to E-learning, mock tests will be provided as part of this training
- All our trainers are qualified, accredited, experienced and passionate about training. The rich experience they carry would add value and ensures a thorough knowledge acquisition
- Send us an email [email protected] with your query. Our Subject Matter Experts/Sales team will approach you to clarify your queries or call us on 1800-212-2120 (Toll Free number – India), 608-218-3798 (USA), 800 800 9706 (India), 203-514-6638 (United Kingdom), 128-520-3240 (Australia).