It’s a technology that combines the virtual-world & real-world by overlaying the digital interactive content on the Existing world, through three-dimensional Holographic Images to interface the end user. Most of the technologies are emerging in the new steam of scope for making human interaction more familiar with machines operation and utilization in different sectors like education, Life sciences, Designing technologies to make many efficient Humanoids. VR & AR technologies make an environment to accreditation the information, Operations & Implementation of a product lifecycle to develop the innovative and interactive human Applicants.
This course is aimed at content creators, developers, and designers who are looking to learn or enhance their skills by designing for augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR). Being one of our Emerging courses, it contains beginner, intermediate, and advanced material.
Course We Cover
- Creative designers, artists, and entrepreneurs who are looking to set themselves apart by tapping into the new market for AR/VR content
- Interaction designers, 3D UI designers, and UX designers keen on learning how to create immersive 3D content
- Marketers interested in taking advantage of AR/VR technology in their marketing strategy
- Unity developers and 3D developers who want to create user-focused experiences
Why AR & VR in ExcelR?
- Theoretical knowledge transformation
- Practical Operational scenarios explanation
- LMS access for renewing the session
- 40+ hours of training and assignments
- Industrialist trainers
- Free Python online training
Tools used in AR & VR
- UNITY 3D
- UNREAL ENGINE (UE4)
- 3DS MAX & MAYA
- WebVR Tools
- REACT VR
- Kudan AR