What is ITIL® Foundation Certification?
ITIL Foundation is the entry-level certification within the ITIL qualification scheme. It provides an insight aaa the best practices that IT organizations have to adopt and adapt for effective IT Service Management. ITIL ensures that IT services are aligned to the changing business needs and provides guidance to transform IT as a strategic asset rather than being a mere service provider. ExcelR offers both classroom and online training on ITIL® Foundation certification, delivered by certified, experienced trainers who are considered as one of the best ITIL Foundation trainers in the industry. We are one of the best ITIL® Foundation training institutes. This ITIL® Foundation course includes interactive ITIL® classes, Courseware, 60 Day E-learning access, 4 Practice Tests, ITIL® Foundation exam and much more. Our training sessions are based on the ITIL Foundation exam syllabus and cover all important terms and terminologies used in ITIL. ExcelR ITIL Foundation training is provided by the best-in-class faculty who have extensive practical experience in the field of IT Service management and ITIL Process implementation. We ensure that the training is interactive and the training has a dual perspective – knowledge acquisition and exam oriented. Our Classroom ITIL training is blended with practical real-time examples and fun.
Who Should do ITIL Foundation Certification?
The target group of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
For individuals who want to develop a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and nuances of IT service management and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
IT professionals working in IT organizations where ITIL has been implemented and want to improve the best practices as part of the Continual Service Improvement.
For individuals who want to pursue the next levels of ITIL as ITIL Foundation is a prerequisite for the ITIL Intermediate and ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
- ITIL is considered the world’s most widely recognized IT service management certification. Therefore, most customers and business are looking for certified ITIL professionals to optimize their IT services. And IT professionals are leveraging ITIL certification to advance their career.
- Increasingly, prospective clients and employers are making ITIL Certifications a prerequisite for technical and IT service management roles.
- ITIL certification has grown to become the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management in the world.
- The ITIL certification shows prospective and current employers a strong level of commitment to personal success and demonstrates the drive to stay ahead of the competition in the IT field.
Things You Will Learn
- Course Review
- What is ITIL?
- History of ITIL
- Why is ITIL so successful?
- Examination Structure and Qualifications
- IT Service Management
- Concept of Good practice and Best practice
- Concepts of Service and Service Value
- Functions, Roles and Processes
- Value creation through services
- Process Model and Characteristics
- IT Service provider models and IT Governance
- Introduction to Service Life Cycles
- Service Strategy Objective
- Utility and Warranty
- Service Strategy Objective
- Introduction to Service Strategy Processes
- Strategy Management for IT services
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management for IT services
- Demand Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Introduction to Service design lifecycle
- Introduction to Service Design Processes
- Design Coordination
- Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
- Introduction to Service Transition Lifecycle
- Transition Planning and Support (Introduction)
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Change Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Introduction to Service Operation life cycle
- Introduction to Service Operation processes and functions
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Problem Management
- Service Desk
- Technical Management
- IT Operations Management
- Application Management
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- CSI Objective
- CSI Model and Goals
- 7 Step Improvement Process
- Service Measurement
- Service Reporting