Project Management Certifications
ExcelR provides four days PMP® certification training as part of our Portfolio of Project management courses. PMP® Certification training is delivered by highly experienced and certified trainers who are considered as one of the best trainers in the industry. We are one of the best PMP® training institutes and our best-in-class training will equip you with a thorough knowledge of Project Management based on PMBOK® Guide Sixth edition and help you to get PMP® certified. Along with the four days training, we offer you 180-day e-learning access, three sets of 200 simulated PMP® mock examinations, knowledge area wise mock tests, 35 contact hours, free online instructor-led beginner MS Project Professional 2013 training and much more such facilities.
About PMP® Certification Training Course
What Is PMP®?
PMP® – Project Management Professional is a credential managed by Project Management Institute, USA (PMI)®. PMP® is a globally recognized certification which demonstrates one’s competency to lead, direct and manage projects across any domain. PMP® certification helps the individuals to increase the marketability of their profiles to the employers and to stand out from the crowd and in maximizing the earning potential of the individuals. The training and certification are based on a Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition).
Benefits Of PMP® certification:
- Globally recognized certification
- To become a better project manager because the best practices have been included from myriad project managers across the globe
- Increases the success rate of your project as you become more organized
- Minimizing resource utilization and making a project cost effective
- Changes how others look at your abilities
- To keep your job promoted or get a new job
- Hike in your current salary (Help you to get ahead)
Who Should Do PMP® Certification Training
Any individual who has experience in project management and wants to hone their skills pertaining to project management and grow ahead in their career can pursue this certification.
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with a minimum of five years (7,500 hours) of project management and 35 hours of project management education (Or)
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and a minimum of three years (4,500 hours) of project management experience and 35 hours of project management education.