About The Course
Introduction to Business Analytics Certification Training:
ExcelR offers 50 hours instructor led Business/Data Analytics Certification Training Online. We are considered as one of the best training institutes on Business Analytics Training in Bangalore. “Faculty and vast course agenda is our differentiator”. The training is conducted by alumni of premier institutions such as IIT & ISB, who have extensive experience in the arena of analytics. They are considered to be one of the best trainers in the industry. The topics covered as part of this Data Scientist Certification program is on par with most of the Master of Science in Analytics (MS in Business Analytics / MS in Data Analytics) programs across the top-notch universities of the globe.
Our Business Analytics course is designed by the industry experts, which is precisely tailored for the professionals who wants to pursue a career as a Data Scientist in job market. We offer a comprehensive placement program where we equip you with hands on training on Business Analytics, resume preparation, case studies, Live projects, mock interviews etc. We do the necessary hand holding till the participants are placed in a job in the field of Analytics.
What is Business/Data Analytics?
Business Analyst or Data Analyst is an extremely high-in-demand professional which requires a professional to possess sound knowledge of analyzing data in all dimensions and uncover the unseen truth coupled with the logic and domain knowledge to impact the top-line (increase business) and bottom-line (increase revenue).
Also, Google Trends shows the upward trajectory with an exponential increase in volume of searches like never seen before. This is proof enough to back the statements made by Harvard Business Review and the business research giants that Business Analytics will be the most sort after professional world has ever witnessed.
What is a Data Scientist? Or Rather Who is a Data Scientist?
Data for a Data Scientist is what Oxygen is to Human Beings. This is also a profession where statistical adroit works on data – incepting from Data Colection to Data Cleansing to Data Mining to Statistical Analysis and right through Forecasting, Predictive modeling and finally Data Optimization. A Data Scientist does not provide a solution; they provide most optimized solution of the lot.
Gartner predicted in 2012 that Data Scientist & Business Analytics jobs will increase to the tunes of Millions by the end of 2015. This is very evident with the rise in job opportunities in various job portals. As a Data Scientist or an aspirant you should not believe us. Go search for your own and confirm with facts and figures.
How to become a Data Scientist?
Accrue knowledge on dealing with data by getting trained and/or certified by any of the well-known institutes who have rich experience working closing with the ever evolving industry.
Knowing data analytics tools or data mining software alone will not help you analyze data.
So WHAT else is required?
- One should possess Domain/Sector/Industry knowledge and learn relevant concepts to strike the right nail. Few such examples which are not limited to those mentioned are:
- One into web development might want to learn Web Analytics
One into search engine optimization might want to learn Social Media Analytics, Website Analytics
- One into sales & marketing might want to learn Marketing Analytics, Customer analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Analytics,
Data Collection tools
- One into human resources might want to learn Workforce Analytics
- One into health care might want to learn Healthcare Data Analytics
- Our trainers who are from the premium B-schools are in close interaction with the industry leaders to get you closer to the latest trends in the world of predictive analytics tools to prepare you for the best business analytics jobs. This Data Scientist Certification program is on-par with most of the Master of Science in Analytics (MS in Business Analytics / MS in Data Analytics) programs across the top notch universities of the globe
Real world problems:
Life Sciences & Health Care
- Many people across the globe are wondering on how to predict diseases so early that changing lifestyle habits will cure the disease instead of medication. For this people started wearing health bands, few call them sports band, to track heart beat rate, calories burnt, sleeping patterns, number of steps taken (walked) and many more. Jawbone is the most famous wrist band and it users have helped generate about 130 million nights of sleep and few call it the biggest sleep study on the planet. Also recorded are about 1.6 trillion steps and 180 million items of food.
We can tag the data to our personal doctor who will monitor and inform us on what diseases we are likely to be infected with and what precautions should be taken to avoid it. Sounds WOW!
Watch out for this space for interesting use cases…..