ExcelR offers an in-depth understanding of Tableau Desktop 9 Online Certification training for Tableau developers and complete Tableau Server training for Tableau administrators. Tableau Online training includes 30 hours of hands-on exposure to ensure that you are left will a feeling of being an expert at the Tableau tool usage. We have considered the industry requirement & devised the course to ensure that you have the practical exposure required to swim through the interviews with ease. The case studies explained towards the end will only reinforce the practice learning to make you complete to face the real world projects & problems which are solved using Tableau. The datasets chosen ensures that you learn every option completely. With a lot of industry connects you get to know the job opportunities which none would otherwise. Mock interview questions & the final project which help you establish as an adroit in the space of data visualisation. Learning the leading data visualisation principles will ensure that you always work with a combo of “Data Visualisation Dos & Dont’s + Tableau Tool”.
Tableau is in the leaders quadrant of data visualisation according to Gartner’s magic quadrant. Key differentiators of Tableau over other business intelligence tools are:
- Tableau connects to a lot of other native databases & servers
- Tableau has a lot of analytics capability
- Tableau connects with most of the leading Big Data tools
- Tableau is designed for end users so that customers directly make changes as required
- Tableau has varied licensing cost for different uses of different customers
- Tableau Server for managing security & managing the reports sharing
- Tableau Desktop for developers to develop reports, dashboard & story maps
- Tableau Online for customers who want to view visualisations from anywhere
- Tableau Mobile for the users using pad (iPad, notepad, etc.)
- Tableau Public for basic users in trying to connect to Excel workbook
- Tableau Reader for users who want to read the Tableau developed visualizations
Upcoming Batches for Tableau Online Training
Data visualisation is all about telling a story using visual graphics/images which cannot be told by data alone. Data visualisation should not be mistaken for beautiful aesthetic visuals, however it is about solving business problems.
Though there are umpteen number of data visualisation tools which follow the data visualisation principles. Tableau holds No.1 position in the leaders quadrant for data visualisation. Hence data visualisation training offered by ExcelR is exclusively on Tableau Desktop.
The detailed course outline is provided on the website. The training covers 30 hours of concepts. Participants will also be trained on NodeXL which is majorly used for Network analysis.
Yes, data visualisation is mandatory for all data scientists because they are expected to present the products / solutions to the clients. There are also jobs on data visualisation alone & Tableau alone.
Our trainers have 15+ years of experience in the field of their expertise from prestigious colleges such as IIT, ISB, IIM, etc. Also the training content which ExcelR provides is incomparable with any other training institute. We provide Tableau Server training along with Tableau Desktop training which makes your profile complete and to Get Prepared with the dashboard training for Tableau Software Certification.