Python is a popular high-level, open source programming language with wide range of applications in automation, big data, development of games and web applications. It is a flexible, powerful object-oriented and interpreted (need not be compiled) language.
The best part is that it is simple to learn and simpler to use, has powerful libraries for data analysis and data manipulation, which makes it a popular choice for building and using Machine learning applications and scientific computing.
Researchers have named Python ‘the next big thing’ as it is being preferred by many young and experienced developers and is a highly paid skill.
ExcelR offers a full-fledged core training in Python that will help you master fundamentals, advanced theoretical concepts like writing scripts, sequence and file operations in Python while getting hands on with the functional applications.
What skills will you learn?
With ExcelR you will
- ExcelR familiarises you with statistical models using Python programming language and how the Python language environment supports predictive modeling with machine learning and how Tableaus graphical representation transforms the people to solve data problems.
- Understand the essential concepts of Python programming such as data types, tuples, lists, dicts, basic operators and functions
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data science processes, hypothesis building, data visualization, data wrangling, data exploration, and testing
- Gain an in-depth understanding of supervised learning and unsupervised learning models such as linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, K-NN and pipeline
- Perform data analysis and manipulation using data structures and tools provided in the Pandas package
- We dive into the basics of Python and Machine learning also Tableau for visualizing the analyzed
Who should do the course?
The Python course is well suited for the participants at all levels of experience, by creating an increase in demand for skilled data scientists. This course is best suited for:
- Software Engineers
- Big Data Professionals
- Research Analysts
- Data Scientists
- IT Developers
- Those who are interested in building their career in Python
ExcelR helps individuals & organizations to empower by providing courses based on practical knowledge and theoretical concepts, by helping them advance their careers and create sustainable growth in their companies.
- Industry specialized & experienced trainers
- Placement assistance
- Internship assistance
- Project exposure
- Individual attention
- Doubt clarification sessions
- Access to WhatsApp community of Python students and faculty
- LMS access with e-learning and recorded sessions
- Revision classes
- Assessment tests & Assignments
Things you will learn…
Upcoming batches ….
- Python developer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- IT Consulting (Python)
1) E-learning modules are available on our state-of-the-art LMS. You can access the videos at your convenience
2) All online sessions will be recorded and uploaded in a centralized repository where you can access the classes you missed and join the next session without hassles.