Data Analyst Course In Collaboration with IBM :
ExcelR and Tech Conglomerate IBM have collaborated to provide quality upskilling opportunities to students and tech professionals. The Data Analyst Course has been crafted to suit both, the market needs and for those who are interested in building their career in a tech domain that is not dominated by coding.
Get Certified through our world class Data Analyst Certification Course powered by IBM.
What does the course offer ?
The Data Analyst Course covers technologies like Excel, Advanced Excel, Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Basics of R & Python. Apart from the theory classes, there are hands-on assignments and projects that help you apply the concepts that are learnt by a student.
Trainers at ExcelR are passionate about training, and carry 12+ years of industry experience.
Exhaustive Course Curriculum
Our industry-relevant course curriculum is tailored to provide practical exposure with the theory.
Real-life Projects and Bootcamps
Learners will work on real-life data analytics scenarios from various domains to get application knowledge.
Intensive interview preparation from Day 1 to prepare candidates for interviews with our network of 2000+ hiring partners.
Tools and Technologies
Data Analyst Project Life Cycle
- After carefully evaluating the business case in a particular domain, data will be collected surrounding it.
- Using SQL, a database will be created to store the data collected in the previous step.
- Establish a connection between the database and Tableau/Python/R tools to extract the required data. Generate user-friendly reports according to the business needs and develop the dashboard using Tableau/Power BI.
- This project requires learners to analyze the patient data of those suffering from different diseases across various summaries. The facility, chain organizations, and dialysis stations analysis is required to be carried out where the patients are undergoing dialysis. The project also focuses on the payment mode aspect wherein if any discounts or reduction in payments have happened then those are analyzed.
- In this project, learners analyze the loan given by a financial institution to different customers of varied grades and sub-grade levels. The analysis needs to consider the loan disbursement reasons, funded amount, and revolving balance values for every customer in different states and geolocations. The project requires the customers payment modes and the last payment values.
- This HR-related project considers the attrition rate of employees working at an organization at different levels. The attrition rate analysis is done with respect to different factors such as monthly income, last promotion year, job role, and work-life balance of every employee of different departments.
- The project requires learners to analyze the usage of different fuels in different facilities in different applications by finding the MMBTu and GWHt values. The fuels used for different geo-locations and for different primary titles are also taken into consideration while doing analysis.
- The primary aim of the project is to determine the different reasons behind the delay of flights of various airlines. The analysis needs to consider the number of flights in operation, the number of flights cancelled, and the statistical summary of week-wise, state-wise, and city-wise flight distributions.
- The market for a certain product is analyzed by considering a particular retail outlet which sells these products. The project involves statistical analysis on the payment distribution from different customers with the different modes of transactions across different product categories. The feedback from customers with respect to shipping days and other factors also needs to be considered while carrying out the analysis.
Industry-Based Course Curriculum
Value Adds: Python Programming, Fundamentals of R, Business Statistics, SAS and ChatGPT
Work Hands-on With 50+ Labs, 30+ Assignments, and 1500+ Interview Preparation Questions
Dedicated Placement Cell
Support through WhatsApp, Calls, & Emails
Lifetime eLearning Access
- Excel: Basics to Advanced
- Power BI
- MS office Versions(similarities and differences)
- Interface(latest available version)
- Row and Columns
- Keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation
- Data Entry(Fill series)
- Find and Select
- Clear Options
- Formatting options(Font,Alignment,Clipboard(copy, paste special))
- Referencing, Named ranges,Uses,Arithemetic Functions
- Mathematical calculations with Cell referencing(Absolute,Relative,Mixed)
- Functions with Name Range
- Arithmetic functions(SUM,SUMIF,SUMIFS,COUNT,COUNTA,COUNTIFS,AVERAGE,AVERAGEIFS,MAX,MAXIFS,MIN,MINIFS)
- Logical functions
- Logical functions:IF,AND,OR,NESTED IFS,NOT,IFERROR
- Usage of Mathematical and Logical functions nested together
- Referring data from different tables: Various types of Lookup, Nested IF
- NESTED VLOOKUP
- INDEX WITH MATCH FUNCTION
- Advanced functions
- Combination of Arithmatic
- Lookup functions
- Data Validation(with Dependent drop down)
- Date and Text Functions
- Date Functions:DATE,DAY,MONTH,YEAR,YEARFRAC,DATEDIFF,EOMONTH
- Text Functions:TEXT,UPPER,LOWER,PROPER,LEFT,RIGHT,SEARCH,FIND,MID,TTC, Flash Fill
- Data Handling::Data cleaning, Data type identification, Remove Duplicates, Formatting and Filtering
- Number Formatting(with shortcuts)
- CTRL+T(Converting into an Excel Table)
- Formatting Table
- Remove Duplicate
- Advanced Sort
- Advanced Filter
- Data Visualization: Conditional Formatting, Charts
- Conditional formatting(icon sets/Highlighted colour sets/Data bars/custom formatting)
- Data Summarization: Pivot Report and Charts
- Pivot Reports:Insert,Interface,Crosstable Reports;Filter,Pivot Charts,
- Slicers:Add,Connect to multiple reports and charts <
Participants Placed Through ExcelR
ExcelR is a training and consulting firm with its global headquarters in Houston, Texas, USA. Alongside to catering to the tailored needs of students, professionals, corporates and educational institutions across multiple locations, ExcelR opened its offices in multiple strategic locations such as Australia, Malaysia for the ASEAN market, Canada, UK, Romania taking into account the Eastern Europe and South Africa. In addition to these offices, ExcelR believes in building and nurturing future entrepreneurs through its Franchise verticals and hence has awarded in excess of 30 franchises across the globe. This ensures that our quality education and related services reach out to all corners of the world. Furthermore, this resonates with our global strategy of catering to the needs of bridging the gap between the industry and academia globally.