The SCRUM training program includes 16 hours of the extensive hands-on program, which is delivered by certified SCRUM trainers, who have extensive implementation knowledge of SCRUM methodology. One will learn about the various SCRUM roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner & Development Team. Participants will learn about the various requirements gathering techniques & thereby writing user stories & prioritizing the user stories. The course will help prepare participants to manage the Scrum projects end to end, starting from planning until monitoring & closing. Estimation techniques along with arriving at a budget & timelines will be discussed in detail. All these concepts will be learned with fun-filled activities so that learning becomes immensely easy.
- Learn about the various phases of Sprint in Scrum methodology
- Learn about the various techniques used for writing the requirements including Persona & Extreme Persona
- Learn about the various estimation techniques such as Planning Poker, Affinity estimation, etc.
- Learn about the various prioritization techniques including Moscow, Value-based prioritization, etc.
- Learn about monitoring tools such as Burn Down & Burn Up charts, Cumulative Flow diagrams, etc.
Who should attend
Project Management, Project Controllers, Project Coordinators, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Software Developers, Software Testers, Team Leads, Technical Architects, Anyone working on projects or leading a project will reap benefits by attending the SCRUM training.
- Agile History & Manifesto
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Meetings / Events
- Scrum Artefacts
- Scaling Scrum
- Miscellaneous / Additional Tracking Tools