Workforce Analytics Course Training
Workforce analytics is one of the most important domains/departments where we can implement Analytics using Data Science and Machine learning. This approach will measure people's (employees) behavior to analyze them to improve in terms of business performance. This analysis will help for comprehensive workforce measurement and improvement. By using some statistical ML software it is possible to make better workforce decisions.
Workforce analytics is very different from Hr Analytics/ People analytics. People's analytics majorly focuses on personal aspects whereas workforce analytics is into workforce management but on a slightly larger scale. The key use of workforce analytics is training and development, staffing, improving the recruitment process.
Candidates and employees will benefit when workforce analytics is implemented properly. By implementing powerful analytics solutions given by data science and machine learning even organizations will benefit greatly by saving their time and cost.
Some of the Data Science and Machine learning applications in workforce analytics:
- How much a company should spend to hire a person based on his past experience and certifications, will help an organization to increase the efficiency of the recruitment process.
- Employees churn in and churn out rate.
- Employee retention rate, the replacement rate
- Based on different parameters, we can predict whether an employee will accept an offer letter or not.
- An organization will get the entire report of employees like working hours, Absenteeism, potential employee analysis.