- Any Graduate
Salary: 1.8 LPA - 3.6 LPA
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs as placement officer
- Placement Officer Responsibilities include getting our institution students placed in good companies. It is the responsibility of the job placement officer to liaison with different companies to get his/her institution students placed there. One must possess good communication and inter-personal skills in order to get into this position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build trust and establish strong relationships with a range of employer partners
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortability with public speaking, leading groups of participants in employability workshops and exercises, and working in a team environment
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To correspond to prospective companies for interview dates and schedules of events.
- To arrange for interview facilities at the institution or at companies.
- To receive the personnel and provide necessary inputs about the institute and to coordinate placement coordinator for smooth functioning at various locations.
- To collect the appointment letters or correspond to get them as soon as the interview is over.
- To distribute appointment letters and collect acceptance letters from the students.
- To identify a standby placement officer to take over the responsibilities during the absence of the Placement Officer.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with employer partners
- Maintain close communication with program graduates who are unemployed and employed
- Track all employment activities in our database
Note: Having experience from our competitor firms is most preferable.