- Any Graduate
Salary: Not a constraint for right candidate
Experience: Inside Sales - 1+ year(s) (Required)
- An Inside Sales Manager (individual contributor) will generate income by assisting participants & coordinating with the training staff using both phone sales strategies and superior customer service skills. This will be primarily accomplished by answering incoming calls and making outbound calls to existing and potential accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist the prospective in understanding the course in detail and convert them to take-up the course.
- Deliver excellent customer service by communicating with prospective and utilizing reference materials, as needed.
- Make outbound calls to prospects for purpose of increased sales.
- Assist prospective with questions or concerns while maintaining a professional and friendly attitude.
- Generate sales that meet or exceed individual goals.
- Attend sales meetings to keep informed on new services, changes within the industry, and changes within ExcelR.
Note: Looking only for the candidates who have experience in Training Institutes