Who Should do PRINCE2 Practitoner Certification Course
Project Managers, PMO staff, Program managers, Project Management team members, Project Board members, Project management consultants, Quality consultants, Portfolio managers etc., are all eligible for the certification training. Not just they are eligible but the industry is expecting professionals with the PRINCE2 certifications to manage projects. This lays additional confidence in the customers that the project is in safe hands.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Course Introduction Video
Modes of Training
About The Course
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
The PRINCE2 Practitioner is the next level one has to pass to become a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner. The exam is aimed at measuring if an individual is capable of applying PRINCE2 to manage a project in a given environment. Factors like individual expertise, constraints of the project, complexity of the project are considered by the Practitioner and manages the project to the success. PRINCE2 Foundation certification is a prerequisite to take the exam. PRINCE2 Practitioner training is delivered by the trainers having umpteen years of experience working across multi-million dollar tier 1 companies. Be rest assured to get the best project management training. With PRINCE2 certification mock exams and exam dumps and case studies, your chances of passing the exam alongside gaining a lot of practical exposure is guaranteed. Check out for the combo offer of PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner certification training & exam.
- Multiple choice examination
- Eight questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- 150 minutes (2 hours) duration
- Open book exam (should refer official PRINCE2 manual only)
To appear the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
- There are 2 levels in PRINCE2 Qualification PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- There are no pre-requisites for PRINCE2 Foundation certification.For practitioner exam, candidates must pass PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
- Both online and paper based exams can be taken. Nevertheless, exam should be taken from Accredited Examination centers (AEC) only. ExcelR is authorized AEC for PRINCE2 exams globally
- PRINCE2 Foundation certificate has lifetime validity. PRINCE2 Registered Practitioners should pass PRINCE2 re-registration exam in 3-5 years
- Yes, Examination cost is also included in the course fees
- All our trainers are qualified, accredited, experienced and passionate about training. The rich experience they carry would add value and ensures a thorough knowledge acquisition
- Send us an email [email protected] with your query. Our Subject Matter Experts/Sales team will approach you to clarify your queries or call us on 1800-212-2120 (Toll Free number – India), 608-218-3798 (USA), 800 800 9706 (India), 203-514-6638 (United Kingdom), 128-520-3240 (Australia).