What Is AWS (Amazon Web Services)?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering computing power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Explore how millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
Cloud is a new normal in today’s IT industry. One of the most challenging steps required to deploy an application infrastructure in the cloud involves the physics of moving data into and out of the cloud. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a number of services for moving data, and each solution offers various levels of speed, security, cost, and performance. This paper outlines the different AWS services that can help seamlessly transfer on-premises data to and from the AWS Cloud.
Experienced and highly qualified trainers having an average of 8-10 years of experience in the said industry. Also, the training content which ExcelR provides is incomparable with any other training institute. We provide assignments on topic wise which makes you practice and revise the concepts on the same day and support will continue post training
Things You Will Learn
- Cloud Computing Technology & its Concepts
- Comparison between On-Premise & Cloud Infrastructure
- Various Advantages of Cloud Technology
- Types of Cloud Services being offered.
- Evolution of Amazon Web Services
- E Chronology & Events of AWS Cloud
- EGlobal Clients of AWS Cloud
- A Region and Availability Zone
- About Edge Locations
- AWS Cloud Legal & Compliance Overview
- Elastic Compute Cloud Essentials
- Configure and Deploy EC2 instances.
- Types of instances offered by AWS in EC2
- Working with Amazon Machine Image
- Elastic Block Store Volumes Use Cases
- >EBS based Snapshot
- Elastic IP Addressing
- Feature of Elastic Compute Cloud
- AWS Pricing & Calculating
- About Autoscaling & Use Cases
- Introduction to AWS Cloud Networking services
- Virtual Private Cloud Setup
- Public & Private Subnets Creation with in a VPC
- Configuring Internet Gateway
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Gateway
- Use Case of NAT Gateway
- Establishing Connection between two VPCs through VPC Peering
- About Cloud Front and ways to Configure it.
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Creating S3 Bucket.
- Storages Classes in S3 Bucket
- Versioning in S3
- Static Website Hosting
- Cross Region Replication of Data through S3
- AWS Elastic File System & its Advantages
- Configuring EFS and its Use Case
- AWS Glacier
- About RDS
- Deploying RDS Instance & Configuring it.
- Amazon Dynamo DB
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Creation of Users & Groups in IAM
- Authorisation & Authentication for Users & Groups
- Multi Factor Authentication using MFA Device
- Features of Route 53
- Configuring AWS Route 53
- AWS Cloud Watch
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)