Upcoming Batches for Tableau 2018 Certification Training
Data Visualization Using Tableau
The certification program for freshers and professionals trains students in the data visualization software Tableau, which can be used to analyze data, as also create stories, dashboards, workbooks, optimized database queries and visualizations. Students will be taught to accomplish Machine Learning concepts in Tableau, and be introduced to different product versions of the software which have made it the No.1 choice for business intelligence & analytics
- Be familiar with data visualization and its role in business intelligence.
- Be able to accomplish K-Means Clustering Forecasting & Text Mining in Tableau.
- Be introduced to the entire range of Tableau’s products including Tableau Desktop, Server, Online, Mobile, Public and Reader.
- Be able to build prediction models and advanced reports
- Lecture with a blend of theoretical & practical exposure
- Hands-on exercise to reiterate the learning
- Quizzes to test the understanding
- Discussions & final exam to attain a certificate
Things you will learn…
Data Visualization Introduction & Concepts
Machine Learning for Tableau (Linear Regression, K-Means Clustering & Prediction Modelling (Forecasting))
Forecasting/Time series/Trend lines in Tableau
Working with Data using Tableau including Data Extraction & Blending
Various Charts in Tableau including Text Mining
Tableau Groups, Sets, Calculations
Tableau Dashboard & Story
Tableau Desktop 2018 course Introduction Video
- Data visualisation is all about telling a story using visual graphics/images which cannot be told by data alone. Data visualisation should not be mistaken for beautiful aesthetic visuals, however it is about solving business problems.
- Though there are umpteen number of data visualisation tools which follow the data visualisation principles. Tableau holds No.1 position in the leaders quadrant for data visualisation. Hence data visualisation training offered by ExcelR is exclusively on Tableau Desktop.
- The detailed course outline is provided on the website. The training covers 30 hours of concepts. Participants will also be trained on NodeXL which is majorly used for Network analysis.
- Yes, data visualisation is mandatory for all data scientists because they are expected to present the products / solutions to the clients. There are also jobs on data visualisation alone & Tableau alone.
- Our trainers have 15+ years of experience in the field of their expertise from prestigious colleges such as IIT, ISB, IIM, etc. Also the training content which ExcelR provides is incomparable with any other training institute. We provide Tableau Server training along with Tableau Desktop training which makes your profile complete.