What is ITIL 4® Foundation Certification?
ITIL 4 Foundation is the entry-level certification within the ITIL 4 qualification scheme. It provides an insight on the best practices that IT organizations have to adopt and adapt for effective IT Service Management. ITIL ensures that IT services are aligned to the changing business needs and provides guidance to transform IT as a strategic asset rather than being mere service provider. ExcelR offers both classroom and online training on ITIL 4 ® Foundation certification in Hyderabad, delivered by certified, experienced trainers who are considered as one of the best ITIL Foundation trainers in the industry. We are considered to be one of the best ITIL 4 ® Foundation training institutes in Hyderabad. Our ITIL 4 ® Foundation course includes interactive ITIL® classes, Courseware, 60 Day E-learning access, 4 Practice Tests, ITIL® Foundation exam and much more. Our training sessions are based on the ITIL Foundation exam syllabus and covers all-important terms and terminologies used in ITIL. ExcelR ITIL Foundation training is provided by the best-in-class faculty who have extensive practical experience in the field of IT Service management and ITIL Process implementation. We ensure that the training is interactive and the training has the dual perspective – knowledge acquisition and exam oriented. Our Classroom ITIL training is blended with practical real time examples and fun.
About ITIL 4 Foundation
Who should do ITIL 4 Foundation?
The target group of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
For individuals who want to develop a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and nuances of IT service management and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
IT professionals working in IT organizations where ITIL has been implemented and want to improve the best practices as part of the Continual Service Improvement.
For individuals who want to pursue the next levels of ITIL as ITIL Foundation is a prerequisite for the ITIL Intermediate and ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
- ITIL is considered the world’s most widely recognized IT service management certification. Therefore, most customers and business are looking for certified ITIL professionals to optimize their IT services. And IT professionals are leveraging ITIL certification to advance their career.
- Increasingly, prospective clients and employers are making ITIL Certifications a prerequisite for technical and IT service management roles.
- ITIL certification has grown to become the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management in the world.
- The ITIL certification shows prospective and current employers a strong level of commitment to personal success and demonstrates the drive to stay ahead of the competition in the IT field.
Things You Will Learn
- IT Service Management in the modern world
- About ITIL 4
- Value co-creation
- Service providers
- Service consumers
- Other stakeholders
- IT Service provider models and IT Governance
- Service offerings
- Service relationship
- Utility and Warranty
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value streams and processes
- External Factors
- Service value system an overview
- Opportunity, demand and value
- Focus on Value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automate
- Governing bodies and governance
- Governance in SVS
- Deliver and support
- Steps of the continual improvement model
- Continual improvement and the guiding principles
- Information security management
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Change control
- Incident management
- IT asset management
- Service configurations management
- Monitoring and event management
- Release management
- Deploy management
- Service continuity management
- Service desk
- Service level management
- Service request management
- Format : 40 Multiple choice questions
- Duration : 60 minutes