ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Foundation Training
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Implementer Training
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training by Registered certification bodies
- Information Security Management representative, compliance managers,
Information security team, IT Managers, internal Auditors who will be part of ISMS.
- Personnel responsible for establishing, implementing, managing, measuring,
monitoring, reviewing and auditing the Information security management system
- IT team (consultants, project managers, organizational staff, etc.) responsible for
supporting the organization in implementing the ISMS.
- Learn contents, terms and definitions, clauses, controls and importance of the
ISMS – ISO/IEC 27001 standard
- Learn the documentation and process requirements of an organization’s ISMS as
per the standard
- Learn how to use the Deming cycle: Plan-Do- Check-Act (PDCA) cycle for
planning, establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing,
measuring, maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of an
- Learn and understand how an organization can benefit from security
perspective and cyber threats prospective.
- Learn how, what and where to use the standards during life cycle of ISMS
implementation for organization and for personal certification on continual
improvements to keep information safe and secure all the time.
|Examination and Certification||Training course||Expectation|
|ISMS – Foundation Certification based on ISO 27001:2013||Recommended hours of training: 16 Hours||It is desirable that candidate may have either read the ISO 27001:2013 standard or understand other ISO standards e.g. ISO 20000|
|Certified Lead Implementer in ITSMS based on ISO 27001:2013||Recommended hours of training 32 Hours||Candidate should have experience in an implementation of Information security management system|
|Certified Lead Auditor in ITSM based on ISO 27001:2013||Recommended hours of training 40 Hours||It is desired that participants shall have fair understanding of Information security management systems and/or auditing principles around another management system standard for taking this course|