ISO/IEC 22301 Foundation Training
ISO/IEC 22301 Implementer Training
ISO/IEC 22301 Lead Auditor Training by Registered certification bodies
- Business Owners, Management representative, compliance managers, service owners, process owners, internal Auditors who will be part of BCMS.
- Personnel responsible for implementing, Auditing the Business continuity management system
- Business Team (consultants, project managers, organizational staff, etc.) responsible for supporting the organization in implementing the BCMS and ensuring immediate restoration of business due to any incidents.
- Learn parts, contents, terms and definitions, clauses and importance of the ISO 22301 standard
- Learn the documentation and process requirements of an organization’s ITSMS as per the standard
- Learn how to use the Deming cycle: Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle for planning, establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, measuring, maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of an organization’s BCMS
- Learn and understand how an organization can complement BCMS framework with ISO Standard and other Managements systems and standards such as Service management systems and security management system
- Learn how, what and where to use the standards during life cycle of BCMS implementation and its continual improvements.
|Examination and Certification||Training course||Expectation|
|BCMS – Foundation Certification based on ISO 22301||Recommended hours of training: 16 Hours||It is desirable that candidate may have either read the ISO 22301 standard or understand other ISO standards e.g. ISO 9001|
|Certified Lead Implementer in BCMS based on ISO 22301||Recommended hours of training 32 Hours||Candidate should have experience in an implementation of Service management system covering a minimum of 5 service management process areas.|
|Certified Lead Auditor in BCMS based on ISO 22301||Recommended hours of training 40 Hours||It is desired that participants shall have fair understanding of business continuity management systems and/or auditing principles around another management system standard for taking this course|