ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Foundation Training
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Implementer Training
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Lead Auditor Training by Registered certification bodies
- Management representative, compliance managers, service owners, process owners, process practitioners, internal Auditors who will be part of ITSMS.
- Personnel responsible for implementing, Auditing the IT Service management system
- IT team (consultants, project managers, organizational staff, etc.) responsible for supporting the organization in implementing the IT services ensuring consistent and quality delivery of IT services
- Learn parts, contents, terms and definitions, clauses and importance of the ITSM – ISO/IEC 20000 standard
- Learn the documentation and process requirements of an organization’s ITSMS as per the standard
- Learn how to use the Deming cycle: Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle for planning, establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, measuring, maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of an organization’s ITSMS
- Learn and understand how an organization can align ITIL framework with ISO Standard and the basics of Service management systems and the process areas/clauses.
Learn how, what and where to use the standards during life cycle of ITSM implementation and continual improvements till the retirement of the services
|Examination and Certification||Training course||Expectation|
|ITSMS – Foundation Certification based on ISO 20000-1||Recommended hours of training: 16 Hours||It is desirable that candidate may have either read the ISO 20000-1:2011 standard or understand other ISO standards e.g. ISO|
|Certified Lead Implementer in ITSMS based on ISO 20000-1:2011||Recommended hours of training 32 Hours||Candidate should have experience in an implementation of Service management system covering a minimum of 5 service management process areas.|
|Certified Lead Auditor in ITSM based on ISO 20000-1:2011||Recommended hours of training 40 Hours||It is desired that participants shall have fair understanding of IT service management systems and/or auditing principles around another management system standard for taking this course|