Data Science Course Introduction Video
Things you will learn……
- Data Science has got the attention of the world in the last 2 to 3 years or so. Majority of the professionals entering into Data Science are new to Data Science who belong to other IT and non-IT domains. If you have decent analytical, logical and mathematical skills then you can pursue and master Data Science Certification course and can build a career in Data Science without any hassles. Leave on us and our faculty will help you in building a successful career in Data Science.
- Yes. Familiarity towards programming is desired if you have to master Data Science concepts, but not mandatory. At ExcelR, we start from basics of programming and Data Science with Python and Data Science with R, assuming that the participants do not have any exposure towards programming. Probably you may need to put more efforts than a seasoned programmer, so that programming becomes a piece of cake. Our trainers and Subject Matter Experts will help you to get a successful breakthrough in Data Science career though you are not familiar with programming.
- There is a huge dearth of Data Science professionals in the job market. Only 4 people are available for every 10 Data Scientist openings. This void between the demand and supply is creating plenty of job opportunities for a fresher (Who are trained and certified on Data Science). Organizations don’t have any other choice but hire a fresher owing to the scarcity of the Data Science professionals. Employers mainly see whether you have the conceptual knowledge to implement in the workplace. The assignments and projects provided by ExcelR will make you job ready.
- ExcelR placed a record 94% of the qualified participants in Data Science jobs across various corporates. Subsequent to the completion of assignments and project, participants will be engaged under the Data science placement program of ExcelR. Services like resume building, mock interviews, frequently asked interview questions will be provided to the participants. ExcelR has a dedicated placement cell, which will market the resumes of the participants with 150+ partner corporates and facilitate the interviews. End to end hand holding will be done till the participants are placed.
- Data Scientist is one of the highest paid professions in the current job market according to Forbes, Glassdoor, etc. Data Science Salary range varies based on experience, industry, domain, geography & various other parameters. However, as a general thumb rule, we can apply the following formula:
Salary = No. of years of experience * 3 Lacs per annum (In India – INR)
Salary = No. of years of experience * $ 1200 to $1500 per annum (Overseas – USD)
- Data Science career path is long and promising. The demand for Data Scientist professionals has just started and going to increase precipitously in the future. The need for Data Science professionals will be ever increasing with trending technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IOT) etc.. The future belongs to Data Science. One can be rest assured for a long and lucrative career with Data Science
- Data science is relatively a complex and novice subject. Attending one classroom or Live Instructor-led online Data Science course training may not be sufficient to absorb, assimilate and master the concepts. So, ExcelR offers a blended model of learning. In this model participants, can attend classroom, instructor-led live online and e-learning (recorded sessions) with a single enrollment. A combination of these 3 will produce a synergistic impact on the learning. One can attend multiple Instructor-led live online sessions for one year from different trainers at no additional cost.
- Yes, ExcelR offers classroom Data Science Certification course in Hyderabad. Multiple batches on weekend, weekdays run on a perpetual basis and you can choose the batch according to your convenience. ExcelR is considered to be one of the best Data Science Institutes in Hyderabad owing to their trainers, training quality and placement support. Alongside with Data Science classroom training you can avail instructor-led online training, e-learning videos to upskill on the subject.
- Yes, one can attend both Data Science online training and classroom training with a single enrolment
- Complete Data Science lifecycle concepts from Data Collection, Data Extraction, Data Cleansing, Data Exploration, Data Transformation, Feature Engineering, Data Integration, Data Mining, building Prediction models, Data Visualization and deploying the solution to the customer. Skills and tools ranging from Statistical Analysis, Text Mining, Regression Modelling, Hypothesis Testing, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Modelling, R Studio, XLMiner, Tableau, Spark, Hadoop (E-learning modules), Minitab, Data Science with R and Data Science with Python are covered extensively as part of this Data Science training. Complete agenda of the training can be downloaded from this web page